Automatic filling and tabletop vial/bottle handling – FF20
As the need for more automation grows the Watson-Marlow Flexicon’s product line meets the needs of flexible production of small batches. There is great care taken to minimize production downtime. Our design ensures sterile filling. The speed at which the vials/bottles are presented at the filling needle is fully adjustable, allowing light vials and bottles to be filled. Solutions can be designed to handle bottles with special shapes.
The FF20, used in conjunction with one of our crimp or screw capping machines, provides a simple and flexible means of production.
• Low cost
• 0.1ml to 150ml fills
• Ø12 to Ø60 mm bottles
• Complete change-over in less than five minutes
• No format parts
• Prevents repetitive strain injuries
• Consistent production quality
• Designed for cleanroom environments
• Tabletop-mounted or placed inside a laminar air flow cabinet