Semi-automatic filling and capping bottle handling – FF30
From time to time there is a need for a different type of filling and capping. Watson-Marlow Flexicon’s product line adapts to the changing needs of our customers.
The FF30 is mainly made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum for cleanroom use in pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic and ophthalmic industries. A key element is to ensure clean production with no chance of cross-contamination. The FF30 is perfect for flexible small batch production of liquids, oils and creams in bottles or jars with screw caps.
• Ideal for flexible small-scale production
• Protects operators from repetitive strain injuries
• Consistent cap torque prevents leakage of liquid
• Handles a wide range of bottles and caps
• Up to 1,200 units/hour
• Attractive cost/benefit
• Complete cap and bottle change in 5 minutes • Fill bottles from 12 mm
– 50 mm in diameter